Is there anywhere on earth that encompasses the magic of childhood quite like Disney? Every year, multitudes of Fredericksburg families embark on the grand adventure of a Walt Disney Word vacation. Whether it’s a once in a lifetime trip or a yearly tradition, a trip to Disney is sure to be full of wonderful memories... and lots of planning!
Enter Paula Harker, an Independent Travel Agent who specializes in Disney Destinations with Fairytale Journeys LLC, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. That’s right. Her business makes your Disney dreams come true! Got questions? She’s got answers. Paula will be up at 6:00am to make your dining reservations, FastPass reservations and even monitor promotions so you don’t have to. Naturally, as our local Disney vacation expert, she was the perfect choice to give us the low down on hidden treasures in Walt Disney Word!
P.S. You’ll definitely want to pin this one for later!
Top Ten Hidden Treasures at Walt Disney World
1) Divine at Animal Kingdom. Walk slowly on the pathway from Africa to Asia and pay close attention to the trees; you may spot her!
2) Princess Promenade at the Grand Floridian. Each afternoon a royal couple descends the staircase for a royal dance and invites guests to join them.
3) Behind the Seeds tour at Epcot, this tour takes you through the greenhouse at The Land Pavilion.
4) Finding the hidden Pascals in Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom near Rapunzel’s tower.
5) Water activities on Bay Lake. One of our favorites is inner tubing!
6) Chip 'n' Dale's Campfire Sing-A-Long. This nighttime sing along is for on property guests and includes roasting marshmallows and songs with the mischievous duo.
7) Night Vision at Animal Kingdom Lodge. A unique way to view the animals on the savanna at night.
8) Searching for Hidden Mickeys. Throughout Walt Disney World are hidden images of the mouse himself. You never know where you’ll find one!
9) Yehaa Bob Jackson at River Roost Lounge. This fun show is held select nights at Port Orleans Riverside resort, always fun to watch.
10) Petting Zoo at Rafiki’s Planet Watch in Animal Kingdom. Take the train out to the Affection Section for some special encounters with animals.