- The site allows you to fill out a profile which will then personalize your experience and the information that you are offered based on the area/s where your child struggles with learning.
- The site has a simulation tool where you can experience what it may be like to have a variety of learning or attention issues. This is paired with personal stories from students who experience these issues.
- There is a Tech Finder tool that allows you to locate assistive technology based on your student’s learning issue, grade level, and they type of technology you are looking for.
- Online parent support groups, moderated by educators, are offered.
- Easy to read articles, written by experts, are offered on a variety of learning issues as well as topics of interest such as special services and navigating the IEP process.
The Learning Zone
- Category: The Learning Zone