By: Lauren Malloy
We like you have been trying to prepare ourselves for the pending school year as best as we can. The startling and abrupt end to school in the spring left many parents feeling unequipped to handle schooling at home. This fall we want to be prepared and help you get prepared too, that’s why we have looked through many pages of resources to bring you a list of a few good ones.
The list is compiled of curriculum generators, blogs, printable sheet sites, fun idea generators and even learning a new language apps!
- Teachers Pay Teachers: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/
TpT is the go-to place for educators to find the resources, knowledge, and inspiration they need to teach at their best. We offer more than 3 million free and paid resources, created by educators who understand what works in the classroom
- We Are Teachers: https://www.weareteachers.com/free-online-learning-resources/
350+ Amazing Online Learning Resources
- Learning Lift Off: https://www.learningliftoff.com/20-best-homeschooling-websites-and-learning-resources/
20 of the best homeschooling websites and learning resources
- The Homeschool Mom: https://www.thehomeschoolmom.com/homeschool-lesson-plans/
The Home School Mom has thousands of homeschool resource links categorized by subject and topic.
- Education.com- Learning Library: https://www.education.com/resources/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIx9Dkt7fj6gIVUcDICh3hQQtgEAMYASAAEgJiQ_D_BwE
A comprehensive library of K-5 resources
- Simple Every Day Mom– https://www.simpleeverydaymom.com/
Tons of crafts and activities to rekindle your creativity and develop your children’s creativity without planning for hours on end.
- My Online Study Group: https://myonlinestudygroup.com/
Dedicated teachers who tutor students in K-12 homeschool or distance learning curriculum
- Out School: https://outschool.com/ Live online classes and camps
- Roberts Wesleyan College: https://www.roberts.edu/department-of-teacher-education/fall-online-writing-workshop/
Free Fall Online Writing Workshop for grades 7-12
- Beyond the Classroom Blog, by Anna Misurelli: https://annamisurelli.com/
A blog dedicated to parents working to support their child’s education at home
- Miss Monica J Sutton, Early Childhood Educator: https://monicajsutton.com/
Shining a light on the world of early childhood education – Youtube videos, resources and programs
- Khan Academy: https://www.khanacademy.org/
A nonprofit with the mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere
- Moving Beyond the Page: https://www.movingbeyondthepage.com/
Project based, interdisciplinary and creative learning series for at home learners
- Duolingo: https://www.duolingo.com/
Free app that can help kids learn a variety of languages
- Special Needs Homeschooling, Blog: https://specialneedshomeschooling.com/
Started by a mom on a mission to educate her children who have different abilities- resources, lesson plans and activities
This list is by no means exhaustive, but meant to be a good starting point of resources that you can use to supplement what you are already doing or help jump start a new way of learning for your family.