By: Lauren Malloy
Sometimes the desire we feel to accomplish our goals sub comes to the negative thoughts of defeat in our head. The fear of the unknown, of failing, of getting it wrong can often win the battle in our mind.
The thing about that old saying Bloom where you are planted, is the “Bloom”. It is an action word. Doing what you can where you are and taking those steps, big or small to create your flourishing life. During a pandemic may not feel like a good time to start on a new goal or even pick up something you may have dropped long ago, like a dream, but if not now, when?
I know the feeling of debilitating fear and being frozen in place, wanting more, but fearing the unknown. There are many great reasons to PUSH past that fear and make my dreams come true. My hope is that you find some reasons to get motivated and just do it.
- Because you are the created for such a time as THIS
- Everything you need is everything you have
- That desire that is inside of you, is not there by mistake
- Someone is depending on your idea, business, creation to help them
- You are GOOD ENOUGH
- The kids will be alright ( they will be even better when you are happy doing what you love)
- No weapon formed against you will prosper ( they may form, but will NOT PROSPER)
- The resources are out there
- You have the power to change what you do not like
- Hard work does pay off
- Baby steps are still steps
- Comparison is the thief of joy
- A little progress each day adds up to big results
- You can let go of the thoughts that don’t make you strong
- No one is you, that is your power
- It is ok to NOT do it all
- Everything you are going through is preparing you for what you asked for
- Perfect is in the eye of the beholder
- What is meant for you will not pass you by
- The Best is Yet to Come
You’ve got this!