- Category: Top Ten Tuesday
When you were a kid, was there anything better than a trick-or-treating at an epically decorated house? You know, one you were almost too scared to approach. This year, why not make that house YOUR house? Check out these ten awesome decor ideas we found on Pinterest! Want more? Be sure to follow our Halloween board.
Psst... As always, please take some time to visit all the blogs that made this list possible. They rock!
Top Ten Halloween Decor Ideas
1) Hanging bats via Martha Stewart. So simple and has an awesome impact.
2)Eyeball door decoration via Hello Society. Great tutorial and fun craft to do with the little guys
4) Dollar Store Candles via Handy Home Tips. We're kicking ourselves for not thinking of it first!
5) Glowing eyes via Listotic. We LOVE how easy, frugal, and effective this is!
6) Skeletons climbing up your house (original source unknown) . You could do aliens, flying monkeys, etc.
7) Spiders via Buzzfeed . We'd have them crawling toward the knocker or doorbell.
8) Decorate your doorway via Nifty Thrifty Thriving. Try this with your garage door, too!
9) Simple silhouettes via Snazzy Little Things. It's a classic.
10) Projection loop in your window - This requires a little more tech savvy, but would be awesome once it gets dark. Check out this free Youtube video.