Thanksgiving has always been a season devoted to reflection and counting your blessings. The world has become so stressful and tense lately, that finding space for gratitude and love has become essential. So let's all be sure to take a moment (or several moments) to just breathe, love, and focus on the good things.
We'd love to share a few little (and big) things that made the Fred Parent crew's thankful list for 2016.
What's on yours?
Also... This totally isn't a "ten" list as there are only nine people listed. We're rebels :)
Top Ten Things We're Thankful For In 2016
Julie Brosnan, Advertising Sales Consultant -
- My family (particularly my husband for letting me take those naps)
- Sheetz Schmonster breakfast burritos and flavored water
Chris Jones, Editor -
- My family and friends
- My clients
- My health
- Good coffee and craft beer
- Creativity and imagination
Cheryl Carter, Graphic Design Ninja -
- My family
- Hot tea and warm Uggs
- No more learner’s permit drivers - they all have their licenses now! After six years and three learners, I never could get my imaginary passenger side brakes to work!
Leigh Anne Van Doren, Publisher-
- My staff
- The people I meet through Fredericksburg Parent
- The means to impact the community
Heidi DiEugenio, Dir. Business Development and Marketing -
- Good health
- My family
- The love of a good dog
Brenda Sapanghila, Social Media Manager -
- All my guys (My husband and 3 boys)
- Mocha lattes
Mary Becelia, Blog Community Manager -
- (Mostly) good health for self and family
- Snow days
- Warm chocolate chip cookies
- The lovely town we live in!
Karen Charney, Webmaster-
- Boys who are thriving at college, but still find time to text their mother
- My husband who is willing to take on any random home improvement idea I have for him.
- Social media to stay in touch with family and friends living halfway around the world.
Stephanie Maldonado, Operations and Distribution-
- Silver linings
- Love and support of family and friends
Lastly, we're thankful for all YOU Fred Parents out there! We love this supportive, funny, intelligent, thoughtful, fun community we get to be a part of. Thank you for being awesome!