Pokemon Go mania has taken over Fredericksburg. By now, you've probably seen groups of people wandering around, looking at their phones, and catching Pokemon. Moment of truth time over here... it's fun! That's right, guys. A few of us here at Fred Parent totally play! For those of you suffering Pokemon fever, we're here to help. Well...We're here to help you get Pokemon balls. We've rounded up 10 of our favorite spots to load up on supplies. Happy spinning!
Please note, I was a passenger in a car while taking these screenshots. Never, ever, ever under any circumstances play and drive, or take pictures while driving. There is no game worth risking your life or the lives of others over. Period.
Top Ten Pokemon Stops in FXBG
1) We just love that this is a Pokemon Go stop. Look at that description. We had to include it!
2) If you're looking to hatch an egg, you might as well hit this Pokemon stop, load up on Poke balls, then walk the Rappahannock River Heritage Trail. Be sure to take a few moments to enjoy the trail, too.
3) Drink coffee, enjoy a pastry, and level up!
4) For our VRE commuters out there. We got you.
5) Shop at Spotsylvania Towne Center, eat, spin the disc.
6) We absolutely love this mural. The fact that it's a Pokemon stop is icing on an already delicious cake.
7) Cupcakes and Pokemon. Enough said.
8) Bowling, movies, dinner, drinks, AND Poke balls?? So much winning!!
9) Of course...
10)Be sure to snag a few Poke balls after getting your froyo/popcorn/coffee/pizza/ doughnuts
Now, it's your turn to share! Where are your favorite Pokemon Go stops?