Thanksgiving week is upon us! We thought it would be fun to share a few things we're thankful for this year. 2015 has been full of life changing events for several of our team members. We can't wait to see what 2016 has in store!
What are you thankful for?
Top Ten Things We're Thankful For This Year
Brenda Sapanghila, Social Media Manager
- I’m thankful for our new home. We moved in just before the holidays! Whew!
- I’m thankful for such an amazing, supportive, creative community to raise young children in. I have a 4yr old, 2 yr old, and new baby on the way. There’s always something for them to do in town!
Pam Quiñones, Facebook Community Manager
- I am thankful for my amazing circle of family & friends who support EVERY step I take in this world.
- I am thankful for opportunity. It is endless, you just have to reach out and grab it!
Karen Charney, Webmaster
- I am thankful for my college freshman boy who texts his mother funny stories, pictures, and videos of his life at school.
Mary Becelia, Blog Community Manager
- My son has a small speaking role in Stagedoor Productions’ “THE BEST CHRISTMAS PAGEANT EVER”—his first play and we’re so excited to see it the weekend of December 11-13!
Leigh Anne Van Doren, Publisher
- I'm thankful that my daughter is doing well in college.
Stephanie Maldonado, Events Coordinator and Office Manager
- I am thankful for my faith and the foundation it gives me in my life.
Heidi DiEugenio, Director of Marketing and Operations
- I am thankful for the growing Fredericksburg trail system.
- I am thankful for living in a place where I can call my High School Junior’s preschool families friends.
The Fred Parent team wants to wish everyone a very happy, healthy, and fun filled Thanksgiving!