Father's Day is fast approaching. In true Fredericksburg Parent fashion, we have compiled a list of perfect gifts for dad AND you can get the majority of them locally! Spoiling dad and keeping it local? That's a win!
Top Ten Gift Ideas For Father's Day
1. Beer tasting and lunch at Spencer Devon Brewing or Adventure Brewing Company- If you're shopping for a craft beer fan, look no further than Fredericksburg's own breweries! Follow Adventure Brewing's social media accounts for upcoming food truck visits and Spencer Devon's social media for updates on their awesome, dad friendly menu!
2. Fly Fishing class or new outdoor gear at River Rock Outfitter-
If the dad you're spoiling this Father's Day is the outdoorsy type, he'll love River Rock Outfitters. Check out all their classes and premium gear!
3. Handcrafted goodies from Fraser Wood Elements.- Home to handcrafted, one of a kind artisan pieces, Fraser Wood Elements is the perfect place to find something special for Father's Day! Think: handmade furniture, wallets, timepieces... the list goes on.
4. Skincare from Ladyburg - Why should the ladies have all the fun? Ladyburg has a whole men's care line! Think: shaving oil, muscle rub, after-shave, beard oil, bodywash, etc
6. Movie tickets for summer movies- Summer is prime time for epic movies! This summer, Paragon will be showing Jurassic World and Ant-Man. Later this year? Terminator Genisys and Fantastic Four! Bonus Points...If you go on June 20th or 21st and treat dad to a hot-dog, you'll also receive a FREE popcorn! Psst... Paragon Village 12 will also be showing FREE family movies over the summer! Check out the schedule here.
7. If he has a sense of humor and doesn't take himself too seriously...get him this shirt.
8. A great steak and a craft beer from The Olde Towne Butcher- It's the little things. You know, like premium, grass fed, local beef and artisanal beer. Trust us on this one.
9.Let him sleep as long and he wants and plan nothing. Relaxing with a completely empty to- do list is a luxury! Just chilllll.
10. Make him one of the many amazing, heartfelt DIY projects over on our Father's Day Pinterest board. There really are way too many great ideas too choose from! Any one of these adorable projects will bring a huge smile to his face.