Anyone already looking forward to Friday night? Yep, that's what we thought. Instead of your usual Friday night vegging, how about making it a Girls' Night Out?! Here are a list of ten activities for a perfect night on the town with your friends. The best part? They're all local! So send some texts, make a few calls, and plan on getting the ladies together this weekend!
Top Ten Local Girls' Night Out Ideas
1. Bowling at Splitsville- What could be more fun than wearing goofy shoes and knocking down a few pins with your girls? You can also knock back a few drinks and order a plate of fries, too. Perfection! Psst... For all the frugal mamas out there, every Tuesday you can bowl for $2 a game, per person, plus get $2 shoes from 4 p.m. to close.
2. Pickleball at The Fredericksburg Field House- This one takes a little more planning, but if you're hoping to make Girls' Nights happen on a regular basis and get in a fun workout, pickleball may be your jam! No idea what pickleball is? Check out this link.
3. Wine at Kybecca- It's a classic Girls Night option for a reason! Who doesn't love eating good food, drinking wine, and catching up with your favorite people? Be sure to check out the raw bar!
4. Art classes.- Guys, Fredericksburg is home to some of the coolest art classes. You can learn to throw pots, paint and drink wine, make jewelry, street art... the list goes on. Check out Ponshop and Liberty Town Arts for all the details.
6. Rooftop drinks at Vivify. - Because it's drinks on a rooftop in Downtown Fredericksburg. What could be better on a warm summer night?
7. Shopping Downtown with Coffee in hand- Nothing like a little retail therapy with the ladies! There are so many awesome shops. You could easily spend all day perusing.
9. Mani/ Pedis at one of the local Day Spas. It's flip flop season, ladies! Get your toes ready at one of Fredericksburg's local Day Spas. To make life a little easier, we have them all listed here in our "Guides" section.
10. Dinner at The Melting Pot- Fondue. It's tasty, a little silly, and involves fire. What's not to like? Go for the full four course or maybe just opt for the cheese and chocolate option. Either way, you're going to have a great time!