Easter is right around the corner and that means so are Easter Egg Hunts! Fredericksburg has so many egg-cellent ones to choose from! Get your baskets ready and cameras charged, guys. Cuteness is bound to egg-splode everywhere! Oh, and be sure to check out our whole list of Spring and Easter Events on our homepage and even more Egg Hunts in the March issue of our magazine!
Top Ten Places To Go Easter Egg Hunting In Fredericksburg
2. Breakfast with the Easter Bunny & Egg Hunt For ages 2 - 7 yrs old. Have breakfast with the Easter Bunny and egg hunt afterwards! Mar 28. 9:30 am, at the Marshall Center. $10 res / $20 non-res. Pre-registration required at Spotsy Parks & Rec Office.
3. 5 KM Rabbit Run/1 M Hop & 1/4 Mile Bunny Chase. Bring the whole family out for a fun morning of running/walking and hunting for eggs! There is a race for all ages! At the Spotsy Courthouse Village Pavilion. The run takes place April 4th, at 8:00 am. Register at: www.racetimingunlimited.org.
4. Braehead Farm Easter Egg Hunt. Braehead Farm's Easter Egg hunt is always a good time! They have lots in store this year! Hunt for eggs in the Easter Egg patch with the Easter Bunny, ride on a hayride, take part in a scavenger hunt & more! Mar 28, 29. 10 am -1 pm & 2 - 5 pm. The cost is $5/person plus $3/Child for Easter activities.
5. Caring Bunny: A private event for children with special needs and their families. Children will be able to pose and visit with the Caring Bunny in a calm, comfortable environment during off hours. We have taken great care to consider the sensory, physical and other developmental needs of children of all abilities. March 29. 9 - 10:30 am, at the Potomac Mills Mall. This is a free event with professional photo packages available for purchase, but you will need to RSVP.
Eggsplosion at Curtis Memorial Park: Children will enjoy a day of activities including an egg hunt, moon bounce, pony rides, amusements, entertainment and more! Price includes all activities (food not included) Food vendors will be on site. No charge for adults. Ages 10 & under, $10 before 3/28; $12 at the gate.
Beeping Egg Hunt: This is Belmont’s third annual Beeping Easter Egg Hunt for visually impaired children and their families. They'll have an egg hunt, refreshments, crafts, a visit from the Easter bunny, and museum touch tours! Bring your own basket! Registration required.
8. Preschool Egg Hunt with Stafford Parks and Rec. Bring a basket and join the Easter bunny for a hunt just for ages 5 and under. Takes place March 30th, at 11:00 am. $5/ child.
9. 3rd Annual Easter Egg Hunt For Dogs. How awesome is this? Bring your dogs to Kenmore Memorial Park for their own egg hunt! Cost is $5 for up to two dogs. Half of all registration will be given to the Fredericksburg SPCA. Must be up to date on shots and at least 12 wks old. Pre-registration is requested! On-site registration will be available if space permits. Takes place March 28th at 12:30pm.
10. Easter Egg Hunt @ Stratford Hall- Over 2,000 eggs will be “hidden” on the large Oval field in front of the Great House. Areas will be roped off for each age group: 0-2, 3-5, 6-8 and 9-12. Prizes will be awarded in each age group and for finding a golden egg! Volunteers will be assigned to each age group to record this information. During the “egg tabulations,” the Fraternal Order of Police will provide a hot dog lunch. No rain date. April 4. Starts promptly at 11 am. Oh, and it's FREE!