Do you find it harder to shop for your spouse since having kids? When someone asks what you want for Christmas, do you stare off into space and tell them you'll have to get back to them? If you're wondering what to get a parent of young kids for Christmas, we have the honest list. This is what we really want, guys!
Top Ten Things Parents Of Young Kids Really Want For Christmas
What mommy really wants for Christmas is...
1. A long, hot, uninterrupted shower.
2. To drink an entire cup of coffee without having to reheat it.
3. 12 uninterrupted hours of sleep, with all of the blankets, on freshly laundered sheets (that I didn’t have to launder).
4. The ability to eat anything I want without getting fat.
5. A never ending gift card to my coffee shop of choice.
All daddy really wants for Christmas is...
1. All the craft beer in all the land.
2. More of those special times when it is quiet, to just relax from the hustle and bustle of the holidays.
3. My kids to to sleep in past 7:00 am on weekends.
4. Heck, I want everyone to be able to sleep past 7:00am on weekends!
5. Honestly, I just want to see the smiles on the faces of my wife and kids on Christmas morning.
What's on your Honest Christmas List?