If you’re anything like us, you never leave home without your smartphone! These days, it functions more more like a little pocket computer than a phone. There are a million different apps out there to keep you entertained, get you fit, organize you, and even help you save money! We decided to narrow down our favorites (aside from the obvious Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Spotify, etc...) to a top ten list. Let me tell you, it certainly wasn’t easy!
Top Ten Favorite Phone Apps
1) Waze is a total game changer! It's one of the world's largest community-based traffic and navigation apps. Meaning: You share real-time traffic and road info with other drivers in your area. This is great for morning commutes or vacation traffic. Hellooooo I95!
2) Gas Buddy- Speaking of commuting and vacation traffic...The Gas Buddy app searches for all the gas stations closest to you, maps them out, and helps you find the cheapest fuel!
3) On Kid's Media (Common Sense Media) Helps parents get the full story about movies in the theater, and for rent. You get to see why a movie receved its specific rating since the criteria can range greatly. They also review games, apps, websites, and more!
4) Key Ring- Prepare for another game changer! This app scans and stores all of your rewards cards. No more fumbling with our wallet or overloaded key chain. Why didn't we think of this??
5) Cozi just makes life easier! It stores your grocery list, to-do lists, and family calendar. It's an easy way to keep track of everyone's schedules and activities, all in one place. The best part is that anyone in your family can access and update it!
6) Target’s Cartwheel app- Do you shop at Target? Then, you need this app. It allows you to browse for Target coupons and save them all in one place, or you can scan your items' barcodes as you're shopping. Just show your personal barcode at the register and watch the savings add up. Goodbye coupon clipping!
7) InstaCollage - Love all those photo collages you see on Instagram these days? Try InstaCollage! It's a super user friendly way to make collages, frames, and text to your Instagram photos.
8) Yelp- I mean, you can't go wrong with Yelp. Wheather you're in a new town or just want to try something different for date night, Yelp is the go-to for food reviews and menu comparisons.
9) Disney Jr Appisodes - Have to sit in a waiting room with a toddler? Have a long car ride ahead of you? Download a few appisodes, my friend. They're expensivse as far as apps go, but it's so worth it. You can thank me later.
10) RunKeeper- Everyone seems to have a favorite fittness app. We love RunKeeper! It's an awesome way to track all kinds of exercise and set fitness goals. It's very user friendly, too!
*Bonus* We couldn’t leave out The Handy Level app. It gets used far more than you would expect!
What apps can you not live without?