I Love My Library Because:
1. It provides technology that students can use.
2. It is the center of information for the school.
3. Of the book fairs; where students can buy their favorite books.
4. I get to share great books with everyone in the school.
5. It is a quiet place to sit back and relax.
6. Every morning for 20 minutes, we are open only to my fifth graders. We swap book suggestions and I get to know them better.
7. It opens the minds of my students.
8. It has story time every day.
9. It is full of wonderful books that help you escape to faraway places or make you feel as if you know the characters personally.
10. I get to see and get to know all the students in the school.