RAPPAHANNOCK AREA COMMUNITY SERVICES BOARD TO HOST CLINIC OPEN HOUSE EVENTS
Fredericksburg, Virginia – The Rappahannock Area Community Services Board (RACSB) will host a series of open house events their five outpatient clinics. The events are an opportunity for RACSB to provide local and state elected officials as well as community members with an update on the community-based mental health, intellectual disability, substance abuse, prevention, and early intervention services offered by RACSB.
RACSB will also recognize three individuals for their volunteer efforts in the areas of mental health, intellectual disability, and substance abuse.
The events will be held from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
· Wednesday, October 12th at the Stafford County Clinic, Charles A. Cooper Building, 15 Hope Rd., Stafford, VA 22554
· Monday, October 17th at the Fredericksburg Clinic, Ronald W. Branscome Building, 600 Jackson St., Fredericksburg, VA 22401
· Tuesday, October 25th at the Caroline County Clinic, Patricia K. Spaulding Building, 19254 Rogers Clark Blvd., Ruther Glen, VA 22546
· Thursday, October 27th at the Spotsylvania County Clinic, Edith O. Fleming Building, 7424 Brock Road, Spotsylvania, VA 22553
· Wednesday, November 2nd at the King George County Clinic, Marie O. Kunlo Building, 8479 St. Anthony’s Rd., King George, VA 22485
Rappahannock Adult Activities, a program of RACSB, will celebrate their 35th anniversary and the establishment of a permanent day support site in Spotsylvania County at the October 27th open house.